Our After Work Inspirations are short, hands-on training formats. In the end, people will go off with new ideas and concrete methods to work differently.
How it works
Bring together 10 to 15 people at a time for a 2-hour intensive learning session of one creative method.
- Design Thinking: A hands-on introduction into the 5 steps of the Design Thinking Process.
- Storytelling: How can you shape the story of your work and ideas to gain more support
- Visual Thinking: Express yourself in pictures
- Taping: Learn to use tape as a workshop tool where post-its fail
- Destroy your own business: Think your whole business from scratch to free up your mind for better ideas.
- and more ...
"We regularly host After Work Inspirations at Deutsche Bahn. It's an easy way to get to know new methods."
Integrate new methods
in your work