Our After Work Inspirations are short, hands-on training sessions. In the end, people leave with new ideas and concrete methods for working differently.
How it works
Bring together 10 to 15 people for an intensive, 2-hour learning session, based on one of the following creative methods:
- Design Thinking: A hands-on introduction to the 5 steps of the Design Thinking Process.
- Storytelling: How can you shape the story of your work and ideas to gain more support
- Visual Thinking: Express yourself in pictures
- Taping: Learn to use tape as a workshop tool where Post-its fail
- Destroy your own business: Rethink your whole business from scratch to free your mind for better ideas.
- and more ...
"We regularly host After Work Inspirations at Deutsche Bahn. It's an easy way to learn new methods."
Integrate new methods
in your work